- Completes broad scope of technical tasks including installation/commissioning, maintenance and evaluation of customers equipment and systems among others (after PM100).
- Determines priorities of tasks and actions and schedules measures accordingly.
- Executes service projects within budgeted costs and agreed time schedule
- Ensures Service projects are executed to company procedures, guidelines and HSE standards
- Contributes to maintaining good customer satisfaction levels
- May manage sub-contractors and monitors delivery and follow PM@Siemens guidelines for service projects
- May be involved in technical design and developments for service offerings.
- DIploma/Degree in Engineering, preferably Electrical Engineering
- 3-5 years in managing projects/ service project orders in utility/industry
- Sound knowledge of products and systems in Electrical Engineering
- Familiar with Project management tools and methodology
- Able to communicate with people of all levels
Job ID: 61312
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time