Senior Software Test Engineer
- Identify, record, document and track bugs until resolved to Quality Assurance standards,
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using test automation tools such as Cucumber, Squish, Selenium, QA WizardPro etc.,
- Create detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases using test case management tools such as X-ray,
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback and ensure, via testing, that product conforms to requirements,
- Perform regression testing to verify that bug fixes and new features do not introduce defects elsewhere in the product,
- Perform performance testing to applications comply with established performance requirements,
- Liaise with internal teams (Engineering and Product Management) to identify system requirements, process improvements and quality metrics,
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect leakages, defect trends etc.,
- Stay abreast of new testing tools, strategies, quality assurance processes,
- Work with customers on resolution of software issues and – if needed – shepherd the resolution through subject matter experts, application owners, trainers, or other technical resources.
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (or similar fields),
- 3-6 years of relevant experience including engineering internships,
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases,
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box application testing,
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process,
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes required,
- Basic to intermediate programming skills required,
- Experience with test case management tools like X-Ray or other such tools required,
- Knowledge of SQL, scripting preferred,
- Experience with test automation scripts using python, Selenium or QA Wizard Pro a plus,
- Knowledge of transmission system planning or operations a plus,
- Hands-On knowledge of PSS®E, PSS®SINCAL, PSS®SIGUARD or PSLF a plus,
- Strong organization skills and ability to effectively self-manage and multi task,
- Team player, customer focused with interpersonal skills, positive and energetic attitude,
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively,
- Excellent command of English is a must, German is a plus.
- No restrictions for travelling abroad temporarily.
- Military service should be completed for male candidates or postponed more than 2 years.
Job ID: 61704
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time