Product Manager, Computed Tomography (CT)
What are my responsibilities?
- Sales support (for our CT imaging solutions):
- Product presentations to customers
- Support and guide system configurations
- Product related communication and clarification with the regional head quarter
- Manage product specific sales trainings in coordination with regional head quarter
- Provide product updates and competitive and market intelligence to sales force
- Support installed base retention initiatives
- Develop and implement marketing strategy for CT imaging solutions
- Manage Siemens Healthineers presence at local conferences and trade shows together with MarCom team
- Collaborate with customers to set up clinical workshops
- Drive Key Opinion Leader development in CT
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- 3-5 years of experience in a medical imaging
- As radiographer in hospital OR In a product specific role in a medical imaging vendor company (e.g. application specialist, account manager, marketing, product management)
- Expert knowledge on CT
- Very good communication skills (internal and external)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Fluency in English and Thai language
What else do you need to know?
With 47,000 employees
Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to
the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics
and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical
consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to
customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer,
and more filled with happiness.
Job ID: 61709
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time