- Managing and monitoring of inventories movement
- Maintain a good working order to all of business correspondence records and administrative facilities
- Execute the assigned sales administractive duties within the Business Unit
- Assisting Sales Lead in Sales Reporting
- Maintaining customer database
- Perform any other adhoc tacks as and when required
What do i need to do to qualify for this job?
- Diploma / Degree in Business / Marketing / Finance / Logistic
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to communicate with people of all levels
- Willing to take on a 1 year contract role.
Job ID: 61711
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Part-time