For Siemens Mobility Ulaşım Sistemleri A.Ş. in Istanbul, we are looking for a Contract Manager. Contract Manager role will be responsible for managing the contracts of Mobility Projects on both bidding and execution phases.
What are my responsibilities?
- Assurance of adherence to the contract.
- Making analysis of contracts by identifying risks and ensuring coordination within all necessary stakeholders both internal and external.
- Developing and implementing claim strategies, systematic management of incoming and outgoing claims.
- Structured documentation of contract deviations during execution.
- Supporting the project team in all contractual matters (interpretation of sections, change orders, claim management, correspondences etc).
- Draft and/or analyze contractual provisions based on strategy discussions, senior management input, and organizational needs and expectations.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law or related fields.
- At least 5 years of experience within Contract/ Claim Management or legal function.
- Experience on Public Procurement Law is an asset.
- Very good command of English
What else do I need to know?
- Male candidates should have completed the military service requirements
- No restriction to travel within Turkey and abroad
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
Job ID: 61849
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time