Industrial Software Digitalization Collaboration Manager
For our Digital Factory Division, we are looking for an Industrial Software (ISW) Digitalization Collaboration Manager for Motion Control Business Unit who will be located in Kartal and perform HQ functions.
What are my responsibilities?
- Align collaboration with other organizational units (DF CS MC, DF MC GMC).
- Manage requirements from the different organizations and applications.
- Transfer of domain and product knowledge to appropriate development teams.
- Calculate business cases for cross organizational product offerings.
- Alignment with overall MTS digitalization portfolio.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical and Electronic / Computer Engineering (SW).
- Minimum 3 years of experience.
- Very Good command of English and preferably German.
- Analytical thinking, decision making, change orientation and good communication skills.
What else do I need to know?
- Male candidates should have completed the military service requirement.
- No restriction for travelling
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web siteContact
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Job ID: 61891
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time