Signaling Design (Senior Level) Engineer - ETCS Wayside
What are my responsibilities?
- Design all components of a signalling system solution including but not limited to: Control Tables, Scheme Plans, Circuit diagrams, Interlocking Data, NV Data and system design.
- Carry out Automatic Train Protection (ETCS) designs and engineering as well as designs and engineering for Centralised Traffic Control Systems as well as Railway communication systems
- Design and documentation must meet customer requirements and adhere to company, safety, legal standards.
- Check components of signalling design for detail and functionality.
- Ensuring designs meet customer requirements and adhere to company, safety, legal standards.
- Delivery of the Signalling Design including its interfaces and integration with other parts of the system
- Carry out/ assist in system assurance and RAMS when required.
- Carry out/ assist “Set to Work” simulation tests and assist in Principle Testing in an office environment. To assist in site activities related to testing and commissioning when required.
- Assist in tender preparation and project planning, by the way of estimating, scope preparation and testing plan preparation.
- Carry out duties with supervision and meet time frames and budgets
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineer or related/relevant field.
- 3 to 5 years (Mid Level) or 8 years (Senior Level) of direct experience in railway design
- Ability to work with a multinational team and a international environment.
- Good organization, communication skills and command of English, both written & spoken skills.
- Proficient in MS Office and other software tools in electrical design and/or calculation (advantageous).
- Willingness to participate in training and development.
- Excellent self-discipline and adherence to quality forms and procedure.
- Ability to work autonomously or in a team environment to meet deadlines;
- Team player, cooperative with other team members with sharing of information and knowledge.
- Strong Time Management and Problem Solving skills.
Job ID: 61974
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time