Junior Specialist - Account Payable
- Perform AP transaction like Verification of Invoices, Invoice Posting, processing in ERP systems or any related platform as per customer's process.
- Monitor work-flow in queue and ensure all the approvals are per the requirements.
- Achieve agreed upon customer service levels and performance metrics associated with Invoice Processing.
- Ensure proper Accounting and Controls are performed for processing activity by following all established policies and procedures.
- Handle critical queries and provide accurate information to country and managers.
- Identify and implement process improvements and best practice initiatives.
- Preparation and forwarding all reports relating to the particular ARE before the deadlines.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Degree or Professional Degree in Finance/ Accountancy/ Commerce or equivalent
- Minimum 1- 2 years of experiences in Account Payable is required
- Accounting Knowledge, understanding of P2P process and its various controls
- Proficiency in MS Office packages like Word,Excel,Powerpoint, MS Access
- Proficiency in ERP like SAP
- Excellent Verbal and written Communication skills.
- Should be willing to work in shifts
Job ID: 61976
Organisation: Global Services
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time