Sales Manager - Customer Services Portfolio, Industrial & Utilities
- Manages the portfolio consulting activities of the assigned sales consulting organization.
- Ensures the implementation of respective guidelines.
- Allocates related financial and personnel resources.
- Acts as senior advisory to the sales accountable management of the unit or even customers in all portfolio consulting related issues.
- Sets up and monitors portfolio consulting or portfolio consulting research projects in cooperation with the assigned sales team and customers, and oversees and monitors respective project progress.
- Ensures appropriate infrastructure and effective workflow environment and initiates improvements if needed.
- Clarifies cases as point of escalation.
- May take responsibility for new orders.
- Keeps abreast of industry and legal trends.
- Manages assigned organizational unit(s) and leads and / or coordinates dedicated management and staff.
- 10+ years of direct experience in managing business operations for engineering services, performance management, business improvement and operational development
- Bachelor's degree or higher in electrical engineering, power, automation, control systems or related discipline
- Managed over 30 staff
- P&L responsibility
- Strong influencer, motivator and supporter
- Good command of English language
- Computer literate, SAP, Salesforce (or related), MS Office, etc.
Job ID: 62197
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time