Team Leader Factory Automation F&B Sales Specialist
- Responsible for leading a team of vertical sales consulting professionals, acting according to given processes and following agreed operational or technical targets and activities for the assigned organizational unit in order to strengthen market competence of Siemens' sales organization in the respective industry / vertical market Responsible for the F&B Edible Oil account.
- Supports planning and implementation of business development plans related to the Edible oil market.
- Analyses strategic trends and developments in the industry / vertical markets as a subject matter expert, from all perspectives, i.e. commercially (markets, trends, competitors, offerings, etc.) and technically (products, methodologies, processes, tools, etc.).
- Globally gathers best-practise examples from the assigned industry / vertical market; analyzes and evaluates solutions realized in this market with respect to their benchmark potential
- Completes studies, concepts and proposals, which support both sales organization and customers.
- Builds and maintains a stable network relationship to Management and Experts in the market and supports sales and customers as an industry expert, for the assigned unit.
- Plans and assigns consulting assignments to industry partners on technical and commercial level.
- May initiate establishment of expert teams and facilitates team activities.
- May support sales organization in contract negotiations at all stages with information and analyses.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree on Electrical Engineering, Industrial, Mechatronics/Automation or equivalent.
- More then 5 years related experience with a proven track record, preferably in the relevant industry / market.
- Ambitious to overachieve the assigned targets Independently coordinate activities with defined internal and external stakeholders/ interfaces
- Fluent communication in English both written and oral
Job ID: 62799
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time