Factory Automation Sales specialist Infrastructure
- Provides deep technical knowledge in an assigned portfolio and advices both sales organization and customers in capabilities and options how to use and integrate Siemens products effectively.
- Develop our marketshare in the infrastructure industry
- Developing and leveraging relationships within/ across teams/ work groups to achieve results
- Initiating and maintaining strategic relationships with stakeholders and potential partners to advance business goals
- Responsible for the maximization of the account penetration.
- Ensure implementation of value add selling
- Convert assigned target customers from competition by actively managing opportunities to win new business.
- Constantly analyzes product portfolio of the dedicated customers.
- Checks with developers, Project Managers and Management on customer's side options to integrate Siemens' products.
- Creates respective technical and commercial concepts and offerings in order to support the sales process.
- Plans and completes consulting assignments to industry partners on technical and commercial level.
- May initiate the establishment of expert teams and facilitates team activities.
- May support the sales organization in contract negotiations at all stages with information and analyses.
- More then 5 years related experience with a proven track record, preferably in the relevant industry / market.
- Education – Bachelor or master degree in Engineering/Automation or mechatronics
- Good knowledge of English, both written & spoken skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Working experience in an industrial and multinational context is preferable
- Ambitious to overachieve the assigned targets
- Independently coordinate activities with defined internal and external stakeholders/ interfaces
Job ID: 62809
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time