Sales specialist Factory Automation F&B
* Supports planning and implementation of business development plans related to those markets.
* Analyses strategic trends and developments in the industry / vertical markets as a subject matter expert, from all perspectives, i.e. commercially (markets, trends, competitors, offerings, etc.) and technically (products, methodologies, processes, tools, etc.).
* Globally gathers best-practise examples from the assigned industry / vertical market; analyzes and evaluates solutions realized in this market with respect to their benchmark potential.
* Completes studies, concepts and proposals, which support both sales organization and customers.
* Builds and maintains a stable network relationship to Management and Experts in the market and supports sales and customers as an industry expert, for the assigned unit.
* Plans and assigns consulting assignments to industry partners on technical and commercial level.
* May initiate establishment of expert teams and facilitates team activities.
* May support sales organization in contract negotiations at all stages with information and analyses.
Job ID: 62824
Organization: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time