Junior Engineer - CNC for machine tools
Siemens is looking for an Apprentice who will be trained in 2 years as Application Engineers for our Digital Factory Division located in Milan.
The Application Engineer supported by a personal mentor will manage the definition of automation’s solutions for Numeric Controls equipments and machine tools in accordance with customer needs, giving support also during the offering phase.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
you want to change the future every day?
Join our apprenticeship now and lay the foundation for your successful career in Siemens. The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow.
Your benefits – technical path:
- You gain deep insights in challenging work activities within the Digital Factory Division over the course of two years
- You are trained as Application Engineer for Numeric Controls equipments as well as machine tools technology.
- You receive a comprehensive and state-of-the- art training to develop your personal and professional skills
- You profit from your personal mentor, who supports you to successfully achieve your career steps
Your main responsibilities:
- Technical presentation of products functionalities during the offering phase
- Definition of the best automation’s solution regarding hardware and software starting from the requirements of the machine tools manufacturer
- Customer training during the offering phase
- Technical support during the solution development by the customer
- Training and support to the customer as for digitalization topics
- You are under 29 and you are going to graduate in master degree in one of Automation, Electronics, Mecchatronics, Electric (with focus in Motors & Drives), Engineering
- You have excellent command of italian language as well as English
- You have the aspiration to develop a technical path and grow
- You have familiarity with programming .Net and networking
- You have familiarity with the digitalization
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity,
thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal
We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via this tool will be taken into account. An upload of the CV is required and a cover letter is appreciated.
For further information or questions you
Via Privata Vipiteno, 4 Milan
Applications sent via mail won’t be taken into account.
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to:
Job ID: 62855
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time