IT Systems Administrator
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our team as IT Systems Administrator. You will be responsible for a broad range of IT operations (including software installation and integration, update and release management, application customizing, change request evaluation and implementation, etc.) to ensure that our IT applications run smoothly across our Oxford site.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- Performing IT operations and maintenance activities according to approved procedures, guidelines and standards
- Contributing to planning, designing and implementing of the operational and maintenance environment for in-house IT application or infrastructure landscapes
- Implementing programs and procedures for safeguarding data/information security and safety in IT operations
- Executing relevant operational and maintenance tests, and designs and documents existing and changed operational processes
- Communicating with vendors and service providers on an accountable level to solve principle local IT problems, or cooperates with central IT in that respect
- Driving principle IT Operations on-site or at the region
- Performing complex IT installations, integration as well as operations and maintenance processes requiring in-depth technical knowledge in specific fields of expertise such as data centre, network, IT workplace or telecommunications operations as well as the operation and maintenance of individual and whole landscapes of business and infrastructure applications
Your qualifications and experiences:
- Experience in dealing with a broad range of IT functions in a production environment
- Ability to work closely with collaborate as team member and with 3rd party companies
- Experience in Windows Server, VMWare, Virtual Networks, SAP , Access Control, telephone and Main Switch Systems
What are the benefits in this role?
You’ll work on projects that have an impact on healthcare worldwide and have your own space to innovate and be creative with people who are passionate and motivated. Throughout, you’ll have every chance to develop personally, professionally and as a leader.
We offer a subsidized restaurant, a free gym on-site, excellent pension contributions, option to buy extra holidays, private healthcare cover and other flexible benefits. In our rural setting four miles from Oxford, there’s ample parking and a bus stop on our doorstep.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
We’re an international organisation that works for people to live longer, more fulfilled and happier lives. We’re the global leader in our field, with 30% of the MRI systems around the world containing our superconducting magnets at the heart. As part of the worldwide Siemens Healthineers network, we’re united by our pioneering hearts and engineering minds. Join our 170-year legacy and help shape the future of healthcare.
What else do I need to know?
We value equality, diversity, and maintain a supportive work culture in which you’re empowered to drive your own career and work your own way. We are what we are because of our people.
Job ID: 62966
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time