What are my responsibilities?
• Regular reviews with Project and Operational Teams in order to prepare the Forecast (Profit & Loss
• Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow)
• Analysing financial results/outlook and provide guidance to Management (Regional Management,
• Engineering, Project Management, Technical Support, Field Service Management, Order Management)
• Cost Centre Analysis.
• Responsible for the preparation of the Budget per Product line, Service line and Country.
• Focus Reporting for the country.
• Coordination with internal and external auditors and ensuring audit documentation requirements are fulfilled
• Management of Accruals, Provisions and Work in Process.
• Creation, Status management, Financial Planning and Closing of all Sales orders in the internal tool.
• B&B reporting
• Accounts Payable Management
• Signing of Quotations, Order Confirmations and Purchase Orders within Signature Mandate levels
• Commercial Invoicing, raising Debit/ Credit Memo, GR/IR
• Support of Regional controlling
• Preparing of currency exposure and cash projection
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• You must be able to speak Arabic and English.
• Accounting or Finance Degree.
• Professional controlling experience of approximately 5 years.
• Performance controlling, forecasting and planning, commercial PM, risk management, accounting,
• Excellent communication skills needed for liaising with internal interfaces and PCC's.
• Ability to analyse information and provide reports and feedback to Management team members.
• Strong Ability to communicate / work with international teams across different countries and cultures.
• Solid accounting knowledge.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.