• Responsibility as administrator system for the various components of the currently used at Siemens power-plant automation systems.
• Ensure the functionality and availability of the installed equipment.
• Erection, installations, commissioned, updates, upgrades, increments and migrations for our technical control system both in-house and on-site.
• Independently to perform preventive and corrective service assignments for control systems at customer sites.
• Analyze system incidents via remote access and directly on-site and make all necessary corrections.
• Providing client counseling and customer-specific consulting.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Certified engineer or hold a bachelor’s degree with a concentration in electrical/Instrumentation/IT network engineering, automation technology or applied informatics
• Possess professional experience in the field of power-plant automation systems
• Basic knowledge of plant technology and automation technology
• Detailed knowledge in the area of stand-alone network systems with the associated components is an advantage• Must be willing to travel to visit power plants
Job ID: 63661
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time