- Preparation of monthly forecasts and annual budgets for multiple projects, and transfer of necessary data and commentary to Finance in a timely manner.
- Month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing processes; ensure Financial Statements comply with Siemens guideline and local GAAP.
- Ensure correct allocation of costs; effectively control with responsible Managers, identifying and actively mitigating deviations from plan.
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate Percentage of Completion models for multiple projects.
- Creation of new projects / sales orders and Work Breakdown Structure where necessary.
- Maintenance of Risk & Opportunity Register, drive ownership among project management for mitigation of risks and exploitation of opportunities.
- Monitoring of Non-Conformance Costs, as well as preparation of Root Cause Analyses and recording in local NCC Tool.
- Provision of accurate and timely management information to project management, Finance function and local and divisional HQs.
- Ensure all management information / reporting systems are aligned with project models.
- Assist in capturing all costs in relation to Additional Services and Claims and negotiating settlements with Customers / Suppliers.
- Responsible for invoicing customer in line with contract; debt chasing through to collection.
- Management of supplier payments and liaising with suppliers to resolve disputed invoices, with the involvement of procurement when necessary.
- Work closely with project managers and operational colleagues to support process and productivity improvement initiatives.
- Prior experience in Project Accounting advantageous, but not essential
- Experience working collaboratively in multi-discipline teams
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Part or Qualified accountant, CIMA or equivalent preferable.
- Experience of working in SAP (Spiridon or similar).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Job ID: 63861
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time