Project Leader for Automation System (DCS)
Siemens is looking for a Project Leader for Automation System (DCS), to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Genova He/she will be responsible for the technical lead of Service projects for Control Systems and Digitalization for Power Plants for the worldwide market.
The Project Leader has to manage all the technical aspects related to the service projects portfolio of the relative business segment through supervision and coordination of the project teams, ensuring the achievement of technical, financial and quality targets. He/she will be responsible also of managing the people (internal and external) assigned to the project.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
What will you manage in the short term?
· Organization and supervision of the engineering and executing activities ;
· Coordination and development of the assigned resources (internal and external);
· Develop and follow up all the project tasks including all the relevant projects and technical documentation ;
And what about the medium-long term?
· You will have the possibility of becoming a technical reference for further specific business fields develop also supporting the Sales and Marketing functions;
· Influence the main stakeholders and the Customer’s “Decision makers”;
· Establish intimacy with Customer’s and Suppliers peers to have a good project environment;
· Relationship with others business functions (Project Manager, Business Administration, Sales ecc..) to coordinate project activites;
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
· Passionate and prepared to manage issues related to technological innovation in Industry 4.0: IoT and Industrial Clouds;
· At least minimum 5 years of experience as Project Leader in DCS ;
· Previous experience in Power Generation DCS is a plus;
· Available to frequent business trips on national and international level;
· Good knowledge of English and Italian both written and spoken other languages (e.g. German, Spanish, Portuguese and French ) will be preferential title;
· Strong orientation to problem solving, to reach the targets and to customer service , initiative, autonomy and propensity to work in team
WWhat can we further offer?
· A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
· Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
· An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
· Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
· Shareholding plans for the employee;
· Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
· Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
· Meal totally paid by the company;
· Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming
applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered. Please upload your CV in English and an accompanying letter would be appreciated.
information or questions you can contact:
Human Resources - Talent Acquisition
Via Privata Vipiteno, 4, 20128 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Job ID: 64135
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time