Project Engineer - EPC Substations
What will my responsibilities be?
The Project Engineer acts as works coordinator and reports to Project Manager and shall be responsible to assist the PM in day-to-day project activities.
The main tasks of the PE are:
- Responsible for all contract, costs and schedule issues within the area of responsibility as defined by the PM.
- Assist the project team in implementing / complying with all applicable internal regulations, processes and procedures.
- Assist compiling, reviewing and monitoring of order intake cost calculations / project costs.
- Provide assistance for all drawings & documentation follow up from internal departments / vendors / customer
- Ensure monitoring and follow up with internal departments, suppliers and contractors to ensure fulfillment of agreed milestones.
- Responsible for all documents control & maintenance.
- Assist project team in implementation of project Quality and HSE requirements / plans.
- Assist the project team in claim and change management.
- Assist the project team in contract and customer management.
- Coordinate and take charge of the issuance of project plans and documentation (e.g. Project Management Plan, ITP, project test procedures, time schedules etc)
- Coordinate with project site personnel for all issues (e.g. providing of approved drawings, technical documents, administration matters etc.)
- Plan and record the flow of data during project execution through DTS (Document Transmittal Sheet)
- Ensure timely provision of customer documentation in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Assist in preparation and updating of project time schedules.
- Monitor compliance with project time schedules.
- Compile project progress reports in project related subcontractor invoice certifications and financial forecasts.
What else do I need to have to qualify for this role?
- Electrical Engineering Degree Preferred.
- Experience in Substation projects.
- Excellent team player.
- Good command of the English Language.
- Good experience with Excel and other PM tools.
Job ID: 64230
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time