Commissioning Engineer - Lisbon
- Prepare and submit inspection and Test Plan (ITP);
- Planning tests and maintaining IT Plan;
- Identification of requirements and test validation against such requirements;
- Issue weekly progress report and schedule control for testing;
- Coordination between testing teams and stakeholders;
- Review and approve test specifications from test team;
- Responsible for integration and plant testing;
- Ensure and supervise the correctness of FAT testing;
- Overall responsible for training of customer operators.
What do I need to qualify for the role?
- Experience of 2 years in testing of systems and/or equipment integration;
- Teamwork and flexibility to work integrated in different teams;
- Management Skills (Time-Tasks and Resources);
- Dynamic and result oriented;
- Proficiency in English Language;
- Availability for travelling.
Job ID: 64387
Organisation: Postal, Parcel, and Airport Logistics
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time