Sales & Application Specialist (Echo/Ultrasound)
What are my responsibilities?
- Provides comprehensive training for using applications and solution focused on specific customer demand
- Customer consultancy and support individual workflow improvements, includes adjustment of system parameters and implementation of new methods and clinical workflows to expand customer portfolio
- Professional application support to quickly process and resolve customer tickets, escalations and complaints, includes error diagnosis and repair, trouble shooting
- Involved in sales process including introduction, presentation, and demonstration and convince customer to select Siemens Healthineers Product
- Sales Support, e.g. product demonstrations, preparation of clinical case studies, provides report to manager and complete selling system document
- Develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering, Medical Sciences, Radio Technology or related fields
- Minimum 1 – 3 years of experience in clinical knowledge (customer core processes, clinical workflow, disease pathways)
- Medical knowledge (anatomy, physiology and pathology)
- Knowledge of System, modality and application knowledge (Ultrasound)
- Good communication skills, customer oriented and negotiation skill
- Good of English, both written & spoken skills and proficient in MS Office
What else do you need to know?
With 47,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
Job ID: 64572
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time