Sales Manager Process Controls and Digitalization
Your new role - challenging and future-oriented
The Sales Manager for the Dutch market will have the primary responsibility for the development and performance of sales activities to achieve the targeted growth in line with the company’s vision and values.
The main Siemens product portfolio to be addressed is -- Process Controls and Digitalization solutions in the market for "Modernization" as well as New Built projects.
You will be responsible for achieving profitable sales results by establishing and implementing business plans and sales strategies. This by interaction with the key customers in cooperation with the Siemens Center of competences in Germany and in close cooperation with the involved teams to generate competitive proposals directly leading to the penetration and/or expansion of the existing business base.
What are the tasks?
Lead entire sales process from business development with lead generation to the closing phase:
* Responsible for overall order input and Business Development progress.
* Frequent visits to the customers and business partners to cultivate relationships in order to maintain existing customers and to expand the customer basis.
* Resolute tracking and monitoring of market developments, identification of project opportunities and maintaining project data base and ensure the accuracy of CRM - within Salesforce.com.
* Ensure forecast accuracy for Order Entry figures.
* Development of successful sales strategies to proactively promote the Siemens PS CD (Power Generation Services Controls and Digitalization ) technology and to achieve the sales targets and satisfied customers.
* Develop market transparency.
* Continuous competitive research and analysis to determine areas for growth of opportunities.
* Defining customer value propositions that add real value to the customers' business.
* Cross-Business Unit sales coordination.
* Lead and coordinate together with Execution team and the proposal manager the proposal compilation process with the goal to turn out successful competitive bids.
* Conducting contract negotiations.
* Hand over successfully acquired projects to the execution team.
* Reporting to the country Sales Management.
* Be the local contact person for the specific market segment
* completed Bachelor or Master education in the field of Electrical Engineering or equivalent;
* at least 3 years of experience in a commercial function, preferably within the Gas and Power sector;
* technical knowledge at least at system level and excellent knowledge of the functionality of the systems offered, as well as the strengths and weaknesses of the products / services of the competition;
* affinity with the new trends and social media;
* knowledge of contract management is an advantage;
* good communication, negotiation and presentation skills;
* fluent knowledge of the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
"We have quite a lot to offer, but what’s in it for you?"
* a good salary.
* 40 days' holiday days per year.
* You will be part of an international network.
* Continuous development opportunities
* Fitness and seated massage opportunities during or after work.
Working at Siemens is truly rewarding. Not only because of what you can contribute, but also because of the benefits we offer you to make your work and life more enjoyable, more flexible and more exciting.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
"We don’t need superheroes, but super minds"
Don't wait any longer: click the "Apply" button now - we really want to meet you!
If you have any questions, please contact Eline Prins-Corsmit @ 06 12 88 52 69.
The application procedure may include an online assessment.
Please do not make use of this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity.
Job ID: 64968
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time