Cost Estimator HTT (65607)
Join us at Heat Transfer Technology in Zoeterwoude, Netherlands as a Cost Estimator, responsible for the preparing the lowest possible cost estimation of proposed projects.
You will report directly to the Bid Manager (operational) and the Manager of Bid Management.
Change the future with us.
Key to your role as a Cost Estimator will be to contribute to cost effective biddings of Siemens products and solutions through bottom up cost estimates. Other areas of responsibility will involve:
- Maintaining knowledge about costing principles by validating budgets with actual results
- Maintaining tooling for cost estimations
- Implementing lessons learned (NCC root cause analysis) in tooling and costing principles
- Identify and quantify improvement potentials, contribute transparency to negotiations.
What you need to make real what matters.
As the Cost Estimator you will ideally have a Bachelors in Engineering or Energy related subjects and 5-10 years of experience in a technical business to business environment.
- Experience with capital goods in Energy/Chemicals related business.
- Understanding of costing principles as they apply to the equipment manufactured.
- Experience with office tools like MS office (Excel including VBA, Acess) and with database tools and ERP systems
- Analytical skills and ability to communicate with different stakeholders in the company
Job ID: 65607
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time