Bid Manager HTT (65608)
Join us at Heat Transfer Technology in Zoeterwoude, Netherlands as a Bid Manager. With your self-motivation, numeracy skills and commercial awareness as well as your knowledge and experience in Bid Management, you will be responsible for negotiating technical proposals and using strong project management skills to manage this process internally.
You will report directly to the Sales Manager (operational) and the Manager of Bid Management.
Change the future with us.
As the Bid Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the best design, technical proposal and costs are put forward. Focusing on the proposal, and contributing to the bid strategy.
Other responsibilities will include:
· Leading the proposal team (lead engineers, supply and cost estimating)
· Drawing up and carry out proposal schedule
· Arranging technical proposal (guarantees, technical/scope R&D’s, document delivery etc)
· Coordinating with supply management to get confirmed prices from the market
· Arranging quality checks (design, specs, rates and quotes)
· Preparing risk summary (technical, cost)
· Attending tenderboard meetings
· Being the primary contact with client for technical/scope issues
· Actively participating in technical/scope negotiations
· Handing over to project execution (costs/design/scope)
What you need to make real what matters.
As the Bid Manager you will ideally have a Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Engineering or Energy related subjects and 5-10 years of experience in a technical business to business environment.
· Experience with capital goods in Energy/Chemicals related business.
· The ability to build and maintain cross cultural contacts.
· International working experience and are willing to travel abroad on a regular basis.
· An understanding of general engineering principles as they apply to the equipment manufactured. Project management experience is desirable.
Job ID: 65608
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time