Area Sales Manager - Excellent Opportunity for Saudi Nationals - Jeddah Office
Siemens has a legacy leadership into the Railway and Metro market segment in Saudi Arabia. The infrastructure projects remain key focus in Saudi Arabia and Siemens’ focus on this market is intact. The market is poised for growth within the next 5 years and Siemens is well positioned to capture the upcoming big opportunities in urban cities transportation and infrastructure projects.
What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible for the Sales acquisition of the infrastructure projects plus the acquisition of smaller signaling projects and ITS projects.
- Ensure the profitable growth of Mobility division in Saudi Arabia Central Region till the project handing over to the execution team
- Select opportunities, propose partners, acquisition strategy in cooperation with Headquarter Sales team.
- Create, maintain and execute capture plans.
- Make weekly activity reports
- Prepare Project milestones
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelors degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering or related disciplines
- Preferably Saudi National
- Solid work experience in Sales of transportation / infrastructure projects in an international environment
- Strong networking within the industry in Saudi Arabia.
- Arabic as mother tongue.
- Fluent English, both technical and business English
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com.sa.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 65730
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time