Project Engineer HTT (65783)
Siemens Heat Transfer Technology (HTT) is a preferred partner for custom made solutions in the field of Heat Recovery Steam Generators (HRSGs) and related equipment.
HTT has almost 90 years of experience and installed over 900 steam generators across six continents. Our head office is located in Zoeterwoude, the Netherlands.
By combining our knowledge and years of international experience, we aim to be the partner of choice within our industry.
The main product focus of HTT is on:
- HRSGs (various types including OTSG/DTSG)
- Waste Heat Recovery Units (WHRU)
- Exhaust Stacks & Diverter Systems
- Services and Spare Parts
- An HRSG is a boiler that recovers heat from exhaust gases of an external source like a gasturbine.
- The HRSG produces steam at different pressure levels, which can be used in a process, to produce electricity (steamturbine/generator) or a combination of both.
- The following engineering disciplines are necessary to design an HRSG: design (CAD), mechanical, structural, thermal & hydraulic design, Process & Equipment (P&E) and Control, Electrical & Instrumentation (CE&I).
- In the engineering process of an HRSG unit equipment like burners, SCR’s, drums, valves, silencers, safety valves, control valves, bypass stations and instrumentation will be designed within the HTT P&E and CE&I organization.
- As a project engineer you will be part of a project team which executes a complete HRSG project. Tasks and responsibilities depend on the experience and expertise (technical knowledge and personal skills).
- An experienced project engineer will be fully technical responsible for a complete project and manages the engineering project team. You shall be fully aware of the commercial (hours, pricing and planning) and technical impact (process as well mechanical) of day to day decisions.
- In a starting position you have to learn our product by on the job training. This will be done as an engineer in the P&E and/or the CE&I discipline, where you will be trained to engineer/design the HRSG components and the related equipment as specified under ‘product’.
- You are invited to apply as experienced, moderate or starting engineer.
We are looking for either BSC or MSC graduated engineers in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering (or comparable)
Job ID: 65783
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time