Design Engineer / Developer (NX / 3D CAD Systems) HTT (65845)
We are searching for a Design Engineer / Developer (3D CAD Systems) for mechanical components of Heat Recover Steam Generators (HRSG) based in Zoutewoude.
As part of the Siemens HTT design team, a small group of developers in our office in Zoeterwoude are working on configurable (parametric) 3D models. The models are developed based on the recent HRSG design and fabrication concepts and are constantly being further improved. During engineering of a HRSG for a project, configured to order 3D models are derived from the functional models, based on parameters and design rules. Our subcontracted fabricators finalize the detail engineering.
As the Design Engineer / Developer you will be responsible for the development of fully configurable (parametric) 3D models based on parameters and design guidelines by using Siemens NX, further to be used in the design process to prepare material lists and drawings.
As the Design Engineer / Developer you will:
- Qualified with a BSc (MSc) mechanical Engineering (WTB)
- Be a recent graduate with a good graduation or with short work experience with 3D solid modeling tools.
- Have knowledge of or experience with 3D design tools such as Inventor, Siemens NX or Solidworks.
- Have a strong Interest in the opportunities the digitalization of design tools and working process offers.
- Creative designer working with 3D design tools
Job ID: 65845
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time