What are my responsibilities?
As a member of the SIG Testing & Commissioning team, the CBTC (include ATC, ATS, Radio and Multimedia sub-system) Testing and Commissioning Engineer will:
- Participate to write CBTC test and Commissioning procedures to be executed by SIG T&C team according to test plan
- Ensure and demonstrate full coverage of specification by test procedures
- Coordinate and execute on-site tests.
- Synchronize with off-shore test team for schedule for tests for active support.
- Analyze and report CBTC tests results.
- Dedicated Interface of the CBTC off-shore team for quick anomaly resolution
- Interface with and support Engineering team for quick anomaly resolution
- Ensure additional task required by the SIG Test and Commissioning Manager
- creation of Test and Commissioning procedures
- Troubleshooting complex anomalies
- The execution and coordination of such tests with interface
- Support the T&C manager to set up the T&C program, the progress and the associated reporting
- Contribute to make sure that the adequate priorities of the testing activity is maintained
- Support for the co-ordination of necessary means for the realization of the SIG tests, being understood that each Segment or Partner provides the staff entitled to intervene on his own software / hardware
- Contribute to the follow-up of the open anomalies.
- Contribute to the follow-up of the configuration in the system test phase on site and / or on test track. Relation with customers and other contractors, under the authority of the SIG T&C manager for all the aspects concerning the test systems on site and / or on test tracks
- Make sure that EHS targets are maintained to a very high standard, before and during energizing and Dynamic testing
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Electrical or Communications Engineering degree or equivalent from reputable university
- 6 years or more work experience on Communication or Electrical Installation Project or similar
- Solid experience in System / Testing Engineering
- Very good experience dealing with installation teams
- Knowledge and experience in reading and understanding designs, installation principles NFPA standards
- Fluent in speaking and writing in English language
- Thorough working knowledge and experience of installing and testing and commissioning on PAVA systems ( ASL or similar)
- Experienced in working in a multicultural environment
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process. *LI-NP
Job ID: 65945
Company: Siemens Mobility Branch KSA
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time