Solution Implementation Expert
Siemens Healthineers (SHS) is hiring a Solution Implementation Expert to become part of our team at Siemens Healthineers Customer Service (CS) Solution Implementation (SI) as a Solution Implementation Expert for Atellica Solution system & Laboratory Diagnostics (LD) automation projects.
What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible for Atellica Solutions system and Laboratory Diagnostics (LD) automation system implementation in time without compromises on quality
- Knowledge transfer and guidance of the local Customer Service Engineer (CSE) during the implementation of systems
- Support country Project Managers in all aspects of implementation skills that lead to a successful implementation project
- Proactively report and document project progress and status to SI Operation Office
- Handover project to Local Customer Service Organization, following a defined hand over protocol
- Fulfill administrative requirements related to the internal Solution Implementation processes
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- BS/ BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. A certification may be required in some areas
- Minimum 3 years of experience in laboratory diagnostic products
- Experience with the chemistry, immunology and automation product range
- Knowledge of Siemens Healthineers LD product portfolio is preferred
- Excellent customer-facing skills both in a project implementation and project operations situation
- The ability to successfully handle critical and non-distinctive situations and challenges
- You feel very comfortable working in an international team
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Good English skills spoken and written. Additional language skills desirable
- Willingness to travel. Expected travel days 165 days /year
What else do you need to know?
With 47,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
Job ID: 65960
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time