Account Manager, Imaging (Bangkok area/ Up-country)
What are my responsibilities?
- Develop & execution of effective strategy for assigned customers/ territory
- Develop sales order within the assigned customers to achieve business target
- To be responsible in handling tender/ procurement stage Work well with commercial/legal teams on terms and condition
- Work with project manager to manage customers/ expectation
- Coordinate of service support, keep abreast with service support issue and help maintain customer's satisfaction
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Sciences, Medical Sciences, Medical Technology, or related fields
- Advance of knowledge of diagnostic imaging market
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience in managing complex and strategic sales cycle
- Minimum 5 years of exposure of healthcare markets in the country
- Strong understanding of Healthcare product lines and technology
- Expert of exposure to customer and account management best practice
- Good of create strategic business plan, communication and presentation skills
- Good command of Thai and English, both written & spoken skills
- Proficient in MS Office
What else do you need to know?
With 47,000 employees
Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to
the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics
and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical
consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to
customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer,
and more filled with happiness.
Job ID: 66117
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time