HR Manager - Nordics
HR Manager Nordics
Siemens Industry Software seeks an exceptional HR professional to join our EMEA HR team providing high quality, focused & proactive generalist support for a number of business units across the Nordic region.
Based in Solna, Sweden the HR Manager will develop and deliver strategic and operational HR initiatives and projects aligned with business objectives and key HR priorities; ensure our people are highly engaged and performing; and build strong, trusted relationships with senior leaders and stakeholders ensuring the business is completely supported across all areas of HR. The customer-base is predominantly Sales & Engineering business units and some travel will be required in order to maintain a regular HR presence on multiple sites in Sweden & Denmark.
- Efficient delivery of a business-driven, corporate HR strategy for a number of teams; providing support for their goals and objectives focused on inspiring business success across the growing Nordic marketplace.
- Participate in the development and local implementation of HR policies and initiatives to ensure continuous alignment with corporate guideline, culture and the rapidly changing needs of the business.
- Ensure compliance with all internal and statutory processes and controls; timely management of HR-related documentation, administration and maintenance of records and systems
- Provide support to Business Units and global HR function on various HR programs and act as an internal HR consultant and partner on all areas of generalist HR.
- Assist in the identification and development of existing and emerging talent through performance management, succession planning, career management and capability development.
- Coach and mentor regional leaders in effective management principles and practices.
- Manage organizational restructure and change to accommodate business growth and team development.
Degree (Masters preferred) in Business / Human Resources or closely-related field, and:
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of HR principles and practices and their application, preferably within a large hi-tech multinational environment.
- Strong understanding of local legislative matters, processes and procedures; detail oriented, with strong organisational & administrative skills
- Broad understanding of a variety of operational HR functions including talent acquisition & development, reward, employee relations and the challenges faced in working within a highly matrixed and constantly changing work environment.
- An ability to display energy and commitment in driving HR’s contribution in this highly competitive industry.
- Superior communication skills: comfortable and credible when presenting to varied audiences.
- Strategic perspective with a business astute operational style.
- Tech savvy: strong on tools & systems with good analytical skills and an appreciation for data
- Drive to succeed in an international and multicultural environment
- Fluency in Swedish & English required, good understanding of Danish is a plus
Siemens offers a comprehensive reward package and great development opportunities in a compelling, dynamic and fun work environment– all at the company ranked No. 1 of the world’s Most Trusted Companies for 2017!
Siemens PLM is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens PLM Software works collaboratively with companies to deliver open solutions to help them make smarter decisions that result in better products.
If you want to make a difference, make it with us!
Job ID: 66282
Organisation: Digital Factory
Job Type: Full-time