Mindsphere Senior Partner Solutions Architect
growing Nordic MindSphere team!
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
MindSphere is the cloud-based, open IoT operating system from Siemens that connects products, plants, systems, and machines, enabling users to harness the wealth of data generated by the Internet of Things (IoT) with advanced analytics.
A key element in MindSphere is our partner ecosystem delivering innovation and efficiency to the growing IoT market with new applications and digital services. Our ecosystem includes System Integrators, Consulting/Strategy Partners, ISVs, Application Developers, Hybrid OT Partners, Technology and Connectivity Partners.
Siemens is constantly looking for new superstars – take this opportunity to join our Nordic MindSphere team. Please check at the opening below and get in touch with us!
www.mindsphere.io for more info on MindSphere.
Mindsphere Senior Partner Solutions Architect
This role is responsible for all technical aspects of the partner sales cycle. Has a clear understanding of the Siemens MindSphere platform, including the overall value proposition and the technology which underpins it. Can clearly articulate the MindSphere architecture and value proposition to a variety of audiences ranging from highly technical to strictly business-oriented especially in the OT environment. Works closely with the Partner Success Manger and Account Executives to develop partner strategy, and—in coordination with the relevant Partner - is responsible for orchestrating the technical sales process from evaluation of customer requirements through planning and execution of any required demos and/or proofs of concept.
- Enable MindSphere partners technically to ensure they are able to develop scalable solutions on MindSphere platform for their customers
- Conduct MindSphere technical workshops for and with partners for their customers
- Support partners with the design and execution of use cases identified by partners as part of go to market initiatives
- Support Partners with proposals and opportunities on MindSphere
- Education and documentation of customer & partner requirements and goals
- Scope, plan and execute demos and proofs-of-concept as required to ensure prospects clearly understand the value which can be generated by the MindSphere platform in their organization
- Provide value and become the trusted advisor to partner´s technical stakeholders including developers, DevOps, IT staff, support, services, etc.
- Understand and sell solutions to address high level business problems, incorporating the Siemens MindSphere IoT Platform. In many cases, this will involve engaging with large multi-divisional businesses.
- Assist Partner in devising strategic account plans and strategies.
- Understand the competition and use knowledge to effectively position Siemens MindSphere to win.
- Drive MindSphere hackathons quarterly and contribute building developer community (online and regional)
- Operate under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment.
- Mentoring and teaching other team members in your areas of expertise.
- Interact with peers who are subject matter experts from various organizations and stakeholders from such as partners, business units of Siemens, services etc.
Who are you
- We require that the candidate must have a minimum of 3+ years of Solution Architecture experience in the enterprise software, Cloud or SaaS industry.
- A strong history of achievement over career
- For this role you must have excellent public speaking skills complemented by exceptional written and oral skills, along with strong organizational abilities.
- Candidate will have broad familiarity with a variety of technologies and expertise in a subset of those. Areas of particular emphasis are:
- Public Cloud Platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- CloudFoundry knowledge
- Application Development Languages and Frameworks (e.g. Java, C/C++)
- Java and J2EE frameworks like JSF, JPA/Hibernate, RESTful and SOAP Web services
- Data Architecture and Management (e.g. SQL, NoSQL, ETL platforms)
- Sound knowledge of JSON
- Can articulate and understand the customer strategy and Siemens solution strategy independently.
- Understand the complex and typically long sales cycles at the strategic level.
- Must reside with easy access to a major airport.
- Flexibility in work schedules, including up to 50% travel.
- Candidate will have 4 year college degree or equivalent work experience. Experience in analytics, IoT, or big data management fields (or similar) into large strategic accounts up through the CxO level is required.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Prefer experience selling cloud-based software solutions
- Prefer previous experience selling OEM-based solutions.
- BI & Analytics (R, SAS, Tableau)
- Knowledge of Network & Security concepts
If you’re excited to shape the innovations of tomorrow, we want to hear from you. You’ll join 372,000 of the smartest minds all working together to build a better future. See more on Siemens.se
Do not hesitate - Apply today via siemens.se refnr 66370. The role is permanent and full time and you will be based in Stockholm, Solna. For questions about the role please contact recruiting manager Rikard Skogh on +46 (8) 728 1317
Job ID: 66370
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Professional
Job Type: Full-time