Product Sales Specialist
What are my job responsibilities?
- Support product and system technical design and offering through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources in defined infrastructure vertical markets
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user, consultant, EPC while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned accounts.
- Meets assigned targets and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Proactively drives Low and Medium voltage products (LP) and SIVACON System specifications and design with consultants and end-users.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Drive Low and Medium voltage products (LP) and SIVACON System application in Datacenter verticals.
- Leads Siemens LP Datacenter solution development efforts to best address end-user, consultant, EPC in Datacenter verticals.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key Datacenter accounts in ASEAN countries.
- Support ASEAN countries sales to promote Siemens Datacenter system and solution to consultants, EPCs, End-users.
- Define, support and implement with ASEAN countries sales teams with Datacenter target setting, business development indicatives, and market promotion program.
What do i need to do to qualify for this job?
- Degree in Engineering (Preferably Electrical)
- min 5 years of LV&MV products and systems experience
- Relevant sales experience in the industry is a must
- Knowledge of Siemens LV&MV products and Systems is an added bonus
- Able to communicate with people of all levels
Job ID: 66856
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time