Project Outage Planner
The Project Maintenance Planner leads the planning of the maintenance activities for the AGT Long Term Programs (LTP). This person will also support the LTP project manager with planning outages to include parts order placement, Field Service Representative (FSR) needs, workpack creation, customer coordination, and overall coordination of the site outages. The maintenance planner and forecaster reports to the head of planning and risk to ensure that the LTP outages are planned, managed, and forecasted adequately.
This role will be responsible for ensuring the maintenance planning details of AGT Long Term Program (LTP) schedules are complete and contain the correct information with respect to project milestones, on-time delivery, hardware demands, and resource demands. This includes parts demand planning as well as maintenance forecasting. Objectives and tasks for the position include:
- Establish detailed plans for each LTP outage assigned
including the following
- Schedule of events with major milestones and deliveries following the Siemens TMS process
- Oversight of hardware demand, order placement, and receipt. This includes dealing with purchasing and intercompany trading to get quotations and hardware delivered.
- Working closely with the warehouse and shipping team supporting the logistics of moving spares and equipment to meet outage needs.
- Creation of workpacks to support maintenance team with site outage workscope
- Working closely with technical support to verify maintenance schedules and method statements for all scheduled and preventative maintenances.
- Filed Service Representative (FSR) requests to support site outage workscope and schedule
- Support customer coordination meetings leading up to, during, and after the outage to cover the maintenance aspects of the outage
- Support the Project Managers to ensure all health and safety requirements are covered to carry out the planned maintenance
- Coordination with the LTP Project manager to ensure the maintenance requirements of the LTP are being covered
- Supporting continuous improvement as part of fulfilling the role including required documentation to capture specific improvements via the quality group.
- Identify and implement cost reduction opportunities for the LTP with support of the AGT business.
- Attend weekly, and bi-weekly, meetings with the planning team to report on status of work and coordinate planning efforts.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BS/BA in engineering, business management, or related discipline.
- Basic Project scheduling and planning experience using industry standard scheduling methods.
- Knowledge of industry standard scheduling and planning tools such as Microsoft Project, Primavera, or equivalent.
- Travel will be 10% or less
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Familiarity with the Siemens SGT-A65 and SGT-A35 equipment.
- Familiarity with maintenance planning in support of repair and overhaul business operations.
- Understanding and experience using SAP.
- Extensive project scheduling and planning experience using industry standard scheduling tools.
- Experience using and analyzing a compilation of project plans to drive business decisions.
Job ID: 67110
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time