Junior Application Engineer Airport Logistic
Siemens is looking for an Apprenticeship who will be trained in 2 years as Application Engineer Airport Logistic for the group company Siemens Postal, Parcel & Airport Logistics S.r.l. located in Milano mainly for Italian market.
The company is focused on design, sales and realization of
automated systems for
bags and goods logistic. Watch the video!
As a world leader in developing and producing the most
advanced engineering technologies, we improve
lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
Do you want to change the future every day?
Join our apprenticeship now and lay the foundation for your successful career in Siemens. The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow.
Your benefits – technical path:
- You will gain deep knowledge of:
- different technologies for logistic applications airport and postal market (automatic transportation of bags and goods in general);
- methodologies and processes to manage complex projects;
- tools and systems for the economical and financial management of projects in budgeting and sales phases;
- you are trained as Application Engineer for logistic systems;
- you receive a comprehensive training to develop your personal and professional skills;
- you profit from your personal mentor, who supports you to successfully achieve your career steps
Your main responsibilities
Supported by Senior Application Engineers you will:
- design lay-outs and system configurations;
- align with customer technical department to define specific requirements and performances;
- prepare and finalize technical and economical offers;
- coordinate with engineering office to develop full automated solution (electrical, mechanical and automation)
- You are under 29 and you are going to graduate in master degree in Aeronautical, Mechanical or Management (Industrial) Engineering;
- You have good knowledge and experiences of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office;
- You have excellent command of italian language as well as English;
- You have problem solving attitude, flexibility and fast learning;
- Team working;
- You are available to travel national and international;
- An experience of internship will be a plus.
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities. We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via this tool will be taken into account. An upload of the English CV is required and a cover letter is appreciated.
information or questions you can contact:
Human Resources - Talent Acquisition
Via Privata Vipiteno, 4, 20128 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Job ID: 67155
Organization: Postal, Parcel, and Airport Logistics
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time