Junior PLC Software Engineer
- different technologies for logistic applications in airport and postal market (automatic transportation of bags and goods in general);
- tools, procedures and methodologies to develop, test and commission on site PLC software for logistic applications;
- You are trained as PLC Software Engineer for logistic systems.
- You profit from your personal mentor, who supports you to successfully achieve your career steps
- Develop PLC Software for logistic / sorting systems, or part of them;
- Make SW test and commissioning on site, prepare documentation and training courses for system operators.
- Collaborate with engineering department
- Work in office to develop the system and upload the software in the plant (airport or parcel)
- You are under 29 with Technical diploma (computer technology or automation) or you are going to graduate in Software, Automation or Electronic Engineering;
- You have good knowledge of the PLC Software development tools, especially SIMATIC TIA Portal;
- You have good knowledge C, C++ or Java;
- Preferable knowledge of automation, industrial networking, electrical aspects for industrial systems;
- You have good command of italian language as well as English;
- You have problem solving attitude, flexibility, fast learning;
- Team working;
- You are available to travel national and international and be part of an availability service for installed systems.
- An experience of internship as software developer will be a plus.
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone
Job ID: 67156
Organisation: Postal, Parcel, and Airport Logistics
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time