Areas of Responsibility :
- Review and understanding client’s project specification
- Prepare project calculations, technical and commercial offer documentation for submission to the client in a timely manner
- Follow up of submissions to learn current status, recording reasons behind outcomes, and update the offer status
- Coordination with Order Execution (OEx), Engineering, commercial and purchasing & logistic for preparing a proper offer.
- Prepare project handover with clear scope, technical & commercial aspects, including the valid price input from sub-supplier
- Respond to question and clarification arising from proposal / offer submitted as customer requirement
- Extend support to regional sales in order to securing projects
Required Competencies :
- Fresh graduate are welcome. Bachelor's Degree from reputable university, majoring in Electrical Engineering Power System.
- Having technical knowledge of MV & LV Switchgear and Energy System.
- Fluent in English both oral and written.
- Effective communication skill.
- Good interpersonal skill, self motivated, proactive, fast learner and highly enthusiast to achieve target.
- Computer literate in MS Office, VISIO, Microsoft Project
Job ID: 67575
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time