Product Manager Residential Battery Storage (m/f/diverse)
Organisation: Energy Management
Develop what will be important tomorrow.
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. We see this as an opportunity to rise to them. For example, by asking: how can people’s lives be improved? In Tokyo or Tallinn, Marrakech or Miami. Help us look for the right answers. Let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, intelligently driving things forward, and taking things into one´s own hands. All with the goal of helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is why we motivate our employees to pursue their projects with fervor, to analyze and question things. This is how we are able to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Welcome to our world.
The EM LP team for New Businesses for electrification develops the next generation of smart grid applications and digital platforms. You will play a critical role in this endeavor. We are looking for a dedicated individual that wants to be part of the team that re-defines how smart grid technologies are developed and used. You will work closely with approximately other software and hardware engineers in a start-up type environment backed up by the substantial resources of a large scale company.
Change the future with us.
- Manage the global portfolio for Siemens residential battery storage with your own responsibility
- Identify new target markets with its technical and economical requirements
- Responsible for revenue / EBIT targets
- Develop a thorough understanding of customers’ needs and pain points, and transform the findings into product improvements
- Collaborate with R&D in an agile and dynamic way, in order to continuously deliver product excellence and innovation
- Know how transfer to sales department with support of pilot customers
- Calculate business cases for new product lines and additional portfolio elements
What you need to make real what matters.
- You are self-motivated with entrepreneurial thinking and a strong customer focus
- BS or MS in energy / electrical engineering, computer science or related technical field
- At least 3 years experience with extensive know how in distributed energy sector, preferred in residential battery storage and photovoltaic
- Experience as a Product or Sales Manager
- Solid understanding of Lean and Agile development methodologies is required
- Excellent English and German skills, both written and verbal
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Possibility to partially work remotely
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 – 1717
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mr. Stefan Kohr.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 67585
Organization: Energy Management
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time