Construction Managers - EPC Substations
Electrical Construction Manager – HV Substations
Location – Abu Dhabi/Dubai
Organization – Energy Management, Transmission Solutions
Mode of employment – Full time.
The successful candidate will be responsible on the site or multiple sites for devising and monitoring the assembly of all components and equipment in relation to transmission solutions and is functionally in charge for the Installation Supervisors on site.
Project team will consist of commissioning engineers, commissioning manager, customers, consortium partners, suppliers, workshops, concept coordinators, component coordinators, QMIP and the staff of the Regional Companies.
What experience do I need to have to qualify for this role?
You will need to have a focus on on-site erection processing as you will be involved in the following duties.
• Technical clarification with assembly firms and subcontractors
• Technically perfect, timely and cost-effective processing of electrical assembly and compliance with contractual obligations
• Monitoring compliance with the stipulated documentation in line with the state of the art in accordance with specified guidelines and technical standards
• Compliance with statutory legal responsibilities (work safety, working hours, temporary employees, contract for work and services, organizational and supervisory duties etc.)
• Planning and processing site logistics in relation to erection
• Staging regular site discussions
• Supporting the project manager with risk and claim management by recognizing and assessing project-related risks and opportunities and, if applicable, working out suggestions for minimizing risks and exploiting opportunities
• Assuring quality on the site including Non Conformance Reporting (NCR)
• Project control and monitoring
• Documentation of erection of the electro technical components (erection reports/handover document) and updating the documents
• Collaboration on the project completion report and summarizing the lessons learned
with feedback to the organization
What else do I need to know?
• You also be defining, developing and ensuring compliance with standard processes for erection (worldwide across projects within the scope of the specialist area and taking related specialist areas into account)
• Checking, complying with and if applicable, commenting on customer specifications and standards
• Project process planning and bid/order receipt costing
• Support in technical clarification with the customer and suppliers
• Drawing up technical documents
• Resource planning for erection and commissioning (personnel and equipment)
You will also need to have the follow:
- 10 years extensive, experience in the erection of high-voltage equipment (GIS etc)
- Collaboration in large-scale international projects
- 10 years extensive, experience in the leadership of assembly teams
- Collaboration in international teams.
- Electrical Degree
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents – including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively – can be considered in the selection process
Job ID: 67594
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time