Recruitment Manager at Siemens Talent Acquisition - Abu Dhabi office
Siemens is a global leader in the field of Engineering with the Middle East as a major business focus for the organization. We have numerous projects around the region in fields including Power Generation, Energy Management, Transportation and Oil & Gas. We at the Siemens Talent Acquisition are key business partners to support and shape the growth of the organization in the region.
Today, we are seeking dedicated professionals to join our dynamic team and be part of this success story in the our region.
What are my responsibilities?
· Responsible to implement and manage end to end recruiting for Siemens organizations in the Middle East, working with Siemens in the UAE and throughout the region
· Responsible for successfully covering the increasing hiring demand within the region.
· Plan, proactively source, interview and integrate suitable candidates.
· Take ownership of recruiting projects, such as ramp ups in a country or recruiting drives for specific skill sets
· Support and drive implementation of Siemens TA global and regional projects
· Drive efforts to make Siemens the employer of choice in the region.
· Execute employer branding, university relations and localization initiatives in the region
· Drive, monitor and continuously improve the performance of Talent Acquisition.
· Understand customers’ needs and meet their high expectations.
· Work closely with all Siemens HR units locally and globally.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Deep knowledge of and proven track record of successful recruitment in technical recruiting environment
· 3-5 years of experience in recruitment or talent acquisition.
· Comprehensive understanding of the labor trends affecting the Middle East.
· Experience in implementing employer branding and strategic recruitment concepts.
· Experience in working in a multi-cultural environment and supporter of diversity.
· University degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related subject.
· Interest in a long term career rather than a next step
· Strong Negotiation, Influencing and Sales Skills.
· Strong Communication Skills rounded by a fluent level in both English and Arabic languages
· Ability to work under Pressure with Pro-active personality and high integrity.
· This is an excellent career opportunity for Emirati nationals with first Recruitment experience looking to work for a truly international organization
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 67982
Organisation: Human Resources
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time