Senior IT Application & Reporting Specialist
Siemens is looking for a - Senior IT Application & Reporting Specialist, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Milan. He/she will be an authoritative reference on designated Siemens IT Landscape, in the Area of Application Processes for Siemens ERP environment in Siemens Spa, in Division as DF-PD
What will you manage in the short term?
· Support Application users, Key-users and Process Owner for the IT process point of view and Data Management
· Knowledge of the ERP SAP, Siemens Applications, Analysis Tool and Microsoft Excel and Access
· To participate to IT Project and Developments in Application and Process Area
And what about the medium-long term?
· To be the interface between different functions of Business, Process Owners and Central IT
· Actively participate to international Application Process Community
· Manage Incidents, Service Request and Change Request in the Information Technology Environment
· To participate actively to the development of new IT Solutions in order to improve and optimize existing Processes
· Take care of data analysis, data quality, Reporting by using the latest Technologies and Solutions.
· Manage authorizations, participate to quality and audit program
To be an expert in Processes managed with IT Application such as
Supply Chain,CRM, Controlling, Finance, Procurement
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
· Passionate and prepared to manage developments and issues related to the Information Technology Environment
· An awareness of basic IT processes and logic, Software/Microsoft tools
· An awareness of basic Company Processes, Supply Chain, CRM, Accounting, Controlling, Finance
· Available to interact with Colleagues, IT expert, Business representative, Process Owner
· Good knowledge of English and Italian, both written and spoken
· Strong orientation to reach the targets, initiative, autonomy and propensity to work in team in a dynamic Environment
What can we further offer?
· A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
· Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
· An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
· Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
· Shareholding plans for the employee;
· Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
· Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
· Meal totally paid by the company;
· Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to
Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and
guarantees equal opportunities.
We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered. Please upload your CV in English and an accompanying letter would be appreciated.
further information or questions you can contact:
Human Resources - Talent Acquisition
Via Privata Vipiteno, 4, 20128 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Job ID: 68009
Organisation: Process Industries and Drives
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time