Control Software Engineer - (Delegation to Germany)
Siemens provides answers to the toughest questions: We build infrastructure where there is no infrastructure. We energize the world, help industries run smoothly and create the digital tomorrow. The Corportate Technology team is developing components for electrified aviation, where the projectsprovide significant added value activities.
Job location: Germany - Munich
What kind of tasks will you have?
- Development and testing of embedded control software mainly for power electronics equipment.
- Modelling of the equipment to be controlled and the relevant system perimeter
- Implementation and optimization of control algorithms
- MIL, PIL and HIL testing of implemented algorithms
- Commissioning of test rigs and equipment installed on test rig or in customer application
- Documentation of the deliverables
- Contribution to V&V process as well as to the Change process
- Working according to an aircraft quality management systems and sustainable documentation of the development
What makes you stand out?
- Academic degree in electrical or mechatronics engineering
- Strong background in embedded software development especially for the control of power electronic equipment
- Experience in safety-oriented development processes like ARP4754 and DO-178
- Broad experience in the MATLAB/Simulink Toolchain
- Good knowledge of GitLab and Continuous Integration
- Experienced in power electronics and drive systems testing and commissioning
- Basic knowledge of requirement management tools (e.g. Polarion)
- Goal-oriented, structured, independent and enduring working attitude
- Proficient English, German proficiency is an asset
In addition to providing a competitive benefit package and a modern, international work environment, we are respectful, inclusive and diverse. We worship performance, celebrate individual contributions and different ways of thinking.
Job ID: 68079
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time