Documentation, Requirement Management and Configuration Management Engineer - (Delegation to Germany)
Siemens provides answers to the toughest questions: We build infrastructure where there is no infrastructure. We energize the world, help industries run smoothly and create the digital tomorrow.
Corporate Technology team is developing components for electrified aviation, where the projects provide significant added value activities.
Germany - Munich
What kind of tasks will you have?
- Creation the requirements basis for hybrid electric drive systems (e.g. e-machines, power electronics,
- controls, power distribution, batteries and generators) for aviation application in collaboration with customers and development teams
- Analysis and validation of the system requirements and derivation of the requirements for individual equipment
- Definition of the verification means assurance of the traceability for the requirements, e.g. tests, analysis, calculations, etc.
- Interface between project management, development teams, customer and test teams for V&V tasks
- Definition of baselines and product structures by identification of configuration units
- Development of configuration management plans
- Management of changes via Change Control Board
- Support of development engineers regarding configuration management and change process
What makes you stand out?
- Academic degree in e.g. electrical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace or other natural sciences
- Broad experience in requirement engineering and project coordination
- Basic experience in electric and hybrid-electric drives
- Very good knowledge in working with requirement engineering tools (DOORS, Polarion, etc.)
- Proficiency in Configuration Management and the respective software tools preferable in aerospace development projects
- Good English and preferably German language skills
In addition to providing a competitive benefit package and a modern, international work environment, we are respectful inclusive and diverse. We worship performance, celebrate individual contributions and different ways of thinking.
Job ID: 68081
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time