Validation and Verification Component Testing Engineer - (Delegation to Germany)
Siemens provides answers to the toughest questions: we build infrastructure where there is no infrastructure. We energize the world, help industries run smoothly and create the digital tomorrow. Corporate Technology team is developing components for electrified aviation, where the projects provide significant added value activities.
Germany - Munich
What kind of tasks will you have?
- Definition of verification means and test cases answering on requirements on subsystem and equipment level
- Support in requirement validation
- Development of test strategies for electric aircraft propulsion equipment
- Implementation and maintenance of highly automated test rigs and test equipment.
- Conducting and documentation of tests mainly on equipment level
- Analysis and reporting of problems
- Support in manufacturing and logistics of equipment to be tested
- Support of development engineers regarding configuration management and change process
What makes you stand out?
- Academic degree in mechatronics, electrical or aerospace engineering
- Several years of work experience equipment and component testing preferably in the aerospace sector
- Solid understanding of testing strategies and methods
- Experienced with the handling of high-voltage equipment
- Proficient in the use of test automation and requirements management software
- Experience with common SW development tools like
- GitLab, Polarion, Jenkins, Linux and Windows knowledge
- Practical manufacturing experience, ideally in the field of power electronics
- Goal-oriented, structured, independent and enduring working attitude, high initiative, creativity and
In addition to providing a competitive benefit package and a modern, international work environment, we are respectful inclusive and diverse. We worship performance, celebrate individual contributions and different ways of thinking.
Job ID: 68085
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time