Mechanical Design Engineer - CAD construction and strength analysis - (Delegation to Germany)
Siemens provides answers to the toughest questions: we build infrastructure where there is no infrastructure. We energize the world, help industries run smoothly and create the digital tomorrow. The Corporate Technology team is developing components for electrified aviation, where the projects provide significant added value activities.
Germany - Munich
What kind of tasks will you have?
- You work within the R&D of ultra-light electric machines for airborne applications in small, agile development team
- You are responsible for the mechanical design of new concepts for electric machines
- You are in close interaction with the design team and supplier companies concerning the manufacturability/feasibility of innovative cutting-edge solutions
- You participate in the compilation of a new design process for electric machines
- If necessary, you participate in tests of new mechanical concepts in preliminary experiments
What makes you stand out?
- You have a master’s degree in engineering or science (preferably mechanical engineering, aerospace engineering, material science, process engineering or physics)
- You have multiple years of experience in CAD construction, mechanical design and strength analysis (of preferably rotating machines)
- You are competent in handling of CAD and simulation tools (preferably Siemens NX NASTRAN)
- You understand how to build understanding of parametric CAD models
- Preferably, you are familiar with at least one computer language
- You are a strong creative thinker, willing to elaborate unconventional solutions
In addition to
providing a competitive benefit package and a modern, international work
environment, we are respectful inclusive and diverse. We worship performance,
celebrate individual contributions and different ways of thinking.
Job ID: 68091
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time