Requirement Engineer for Innovative Drive Systems - (Delegation to Germany)
Siemens provides answers to the toughest questions: we build infrastructure where there is no infrastructure. We energize the world, help industries run smoothly and create the digital tomorrow. The Corporate Technology team is developing components for electrified aviation, where the projects provide significant added value activities.
Germany - Munich
What kind of tasks will you have?
- As Senior Requirement Engineer (m/w) for innovative drive systems you create the requirements basis for hybrid electric drive systems (e.g. e-machines, power electronics, controls, power distribution, batteries and generators) for aviation application in collaboration with customers and development teams
- You define the verification- and validation methods (V&V) for drive systems on the top system level
- You lead the V&V definition und approval meetings between development teams and customers
- You create the certification basis for the hole electric drive system for aviation application
- You analyze the system requirements and derive the requirements for individual equipment
- You define the means of compliance and the traceability for the requirements, e.g. tests, analysis, calculations, etc.
- You are the interface between project management, development teams, customer and test teams for V&V tasks
- You coordinate further requirement manager and install standard procedures and generic solutions for the requirements engineering throughout all development teams
- Close collaboration with our development partner
- Airbus Group is also an essential part of your job
What makes you stand out?
- University education in e.g. electrical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace or other natural sciences
- Good English and preferably German language skills
- Very good knowledge in working with requirement engineering tools (DOORS, Polarion, etc.)
- Basic experience in quality- and problem management (e.g. 8D methods) and with safety-analysis (failure tree analysis (FTA), failure modes and effects analysis (FMEA))
In addition to providing a competitive benefit package and a modern, international work environment, we are respectful inclusive and diverse. We worship performance, celebrate individual contributions and different ways of thinking.
Job ID: 68095
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time