This job can be located either in Lisbon, Portugal, Madrid, Spain or
Prague, Cezch Republic. Your preferred location
will be asked during your application.
What are my responsibilities?
• Support the Cyber Security Officer during the development of protection concepts for IT assets (applications, systems and services) which are provided Siemens-wide, especially focussing on Infrastructure services (e.g. Backend Services, Network Services, End User Computing Services);
• Drive the Asset Classification & Protection (ACP) process for specified IT assets;
• Consult and manage your IT-internal customer on all cyber security aspects necessary to implement a protection concept and keep security measures in place (e.g. exception handling, vulnerability remediation, penetration test planning, change requests);
• Bridge the gap between technical experts and management level by a transparent risk management approach.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• University degree in Computer Science or similar;
• Multiple years (>5 years) experience in IT with focus on Cyber Security and/or Network Security and/or Infrastructure topics (e.g. Backend Services, Network Services, End User Computing Services)
• Experience in project work, as project manager and/or as consultant;
• General knowledge of Cyber Security standards (ISO27001, NIST, BSI). Certification as CISSP, CISM, CRISC will be a plus;
• Knowledge in conducting reviews of systemsand translating operational requirements into protection needs (i.e., security controls);
• Experience in protection of Backend Services (e.g. Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, DNS, Data Center, Storage);
• Experience in protection of Network Services (e.g. Firewalls, Proxy, WAN, LAN, SD-WAN, Network Security, Remote Access);
• Experience in protection of End User Services (e.g. Printing, Collaboration, Clients, Office, Video Conferencing);
• Good spoken English.
Want to know more?
With its 7,000 employees, Siemens Corporate Technology (CT) works hand in hand with the company’s business units to ensure Siemens’ future.
Our cyber security specialists are true professionals in terms of thinking outside the box. They explore every possibility when it comes to effective ways of deceiving, circumventing, and weakening IT systems so that they can protect them even more successfully. To this end, they ask questions that have no answers yet and look for gaps where hardly anyone would suspect them. This is crucial for digitalization! Join our team and we will foster your continuing professional development and an exchange with colleagues from all over the world. So you may specialize or develop your knowledge as a generalist. One thing is certain: your ideas will not be filed away, but almost always find their way into company practice. Worldwide.
Joining Corporate Technology Cybersecurity means reinventing the world of today and tomorrow by becoming part of a global team spread around the globe in locations as Portugal, Spain, Germany or the USA.
#itsec #cybersecurity #ciberseguridad #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub #LI-DL
[CSIP-PG35-6] [CSIP-PG35-32] [CSIP-PG41-4] [CSIP-PG41-5]
Job ID: 68273
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time