International Application Expert (m/f/diverse) laboratory diagnostics systems
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as International Application Expert (m/f/diverse) laboratory diagnostics systems.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, act as the key resource for the commissioning and customer training of our new Atellica Solution (laboratory diagnostic). You will be responsible for mentoring, coaching and training of other Application Specialists on the Atellica Solution implementation process.
- On regular basis you will coordinate activities with the local Project Manager (PM) and Application Specialists to provide support for pre-installation planning, initial installation and setup, testing, connectivity, customization and troubleshooting for Siemens Atellica Solution
- You transfer knowledge and give guidance to local application specialist during the implementation of Atellica Solutions systems
- Furthermore, you proactively report and document the project progress and status
- Together with Local Customer Application specialist you handover the project to the end customer (lab). You will routinely interact directly with customers including Laboratory Managers and Laboratory Supervisors
- You drive global standard processes (e.g. technical escalation process or complaint handling process)
- You provide leadership and mentoring to application specialist and service engineers
This position may suit you best, if you are willing to travel within the EMEA region and enjoy providing your knowledge to others in a lab environment.
- You have BS/BA Degree in Medical technology, Information Systems, Computer Science or Computer Engineering, with a minimum of five years field experience
- You have several years of experience with laboratory diagnostics systems (chemistry, immunology and automation products) in a clinical lab and are familiar with respective applications (installation, training, mentoring, troubleshooting, workflow management, and post-implementation support)
- With your excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English you can easily communicate with customers and guide regional Siemens Healthineers application specialist to reach a higher level of expertise
- You feel comfortable using the Software used in lab systems. And thanks to your customer service orientation you can enable the local application specialist and customers to use it productively as well
- You will meet different people in different countries. You feel very comfortable in a team environment
- You have strong complex problem solving skills and the ability to translate technical issues into non-technical terms
- You are strong in time management and can handle multiple tasks at one time, accept responsibility and prioritize without significant management intervention
- You will be responsible for the training of Application Specialists EMEA wide. Willingness to travel is therefore mandatory (100%)
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Petra Lehmann.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 68528
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time