Facility Maintenance Manager - Power Generation Services
Who we are?
Siemens is a global leader in the field of Engineering. We have numerous projects around the region in fields including Power Generation, Energy Management, Transportation and Oil & Gas.
What are my responsibilities?
- Leads facility maintenance and outsourced services to keep the facility operational. This includes; all maintenance, Capex equipment installation and updates, electrical, sewage, water, environmental impacts, power usage, manufacturing waste collection, negotiation of external contracts and leadership of execution.
- Lead all related facility external contract negotiations and implementation follow.
- Capex equipment installation and trouble shooting.
- Establishing processes to capture environmental waste containment and Egypt code compliance.
- Lead optimization of water and power usage.
- Lead all business-related facility work cell reconfigurations.
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience and 10 years work experience in a leadership role in a manufacturing facility.
- 5 years’ experience in local commodity purchasing, contract creation, execution.
- Knowledgeable with trouble shooting manufacturing equipment issues.
- Strong technical knowledge of service related manufacturing equipment.
- Experience with Egyptian building codes and environmental processes.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Job ID: 68554
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time