Mach mit im FUTURE MINDS Studentenprogramm für IT und Ingenieurwissenschaften (Start April 2019)
Learn more about our innovative company during your studies. Expand your qualifications and network by taking part in a virtual project and coaching sessions. Prepare your career entry with Siemens and become a Future Mind!
What Future Minds can offer you:
- You work on a current business project and experience agile teamwork in a virtual setting.
- Our professional coaches accompany you at on-site events, virtual training modules and in reflection sessions during the project phase. They will also advise you on how to apply for a job.
- Our team supports you in the search for student jobs at home as well as abroad and in the search, later, for the first job of your career at Siemens AG in Germany.
- Do you already have Siemens experience? Then a mentor will advise you and accompany you through the program, give you feedback and support you during your career entry at Siemens.
If you do not have Siemens experience yet the next step is to do an internship or a working student job and find a mentor in your department.
Find our detailed Terms of Membership here.
You want to become a Future Mind? This is what we expect from you:
- You are enthusiastic about your master's degree in engineering and / or computer science or a comparable subject at a German College (Fach-/Hochschule) / University.
- You graduate after April 2020, so you can complete our one-year program.
- Your study achievements are very good.
- You have good German and English language skills.
- You are open-minded and curious, active and have intercultural awareness.
Would you like to be a Future Mind? We are looking forward to your application!
Please submit your CV when applying online.
- You are currently working as an intern with Siemens or did so in the past? Please ask your (ex-) supervisor to nominate you for Future Minds (send him the intranet link below). Upload the completed nomination form together with your application documents here (in this case a cover letter or letter of motivation is not required).
- You apply without any Siemens experience? Please include in your application an image you associate with Siemens. Explain in an accompanying letter of motivation (max 1 page DIN A4, German) why you chose this image and what has personally inspired you. We would also like to know why you are interested in Siemens. Upload the motivation letter together with the image instead of a cover letter
If necessary, we may later ask you to submit more documents, e.g. performance records, certificates (e.g. about relevant internships/working student activities, international experience, language skills).
Please use your private email address for your application! We will use this email address for later program membership.
If you pass the pre-screening, we will invite you to a video interview (flexible in terms of scheduling) and after that to a subsequent selection day (in between March 11 to 21, 2019, in Erlangen).
Our Kick-Off will take place in Erlangen from May 16 to 17, 2019.
- Future Minds Internet Homepage (Germany) if you want to learn more about our program on the internet
- Siemens Intranet Homepage (only accessible from inside the Siemens network) if you want to be nominated by a Siemens employee
- email@example.com to get your questions answered
Siemens attaches importance to equal opportunities. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and also support the federal initiative "job - jobs without barriers".
Job ID: 68559
Organisation: Human Resources
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time