Future Minds Student Program Germany - Program start April 2019
You would like to get to know our innovative company better during your studies? You are committed and want to expand your qualifications and network? You are curious about an attractive mix of action-oriented learning and deep insights into our company?
What Future Minds can offer you:
- By working in a current business project, you gain important practical project management skills and experience team spirit in a motivated group.
- Our professional coaches accompany you at on-site events, virtual training modules and in reflection sessions during the project phase. They will also advise you on how to apply for a job.
- Our team supports you in the search for student jobs at home as well as abroad and in the search, later, for the first job of your career at Siemens AG in Germany.
- Do you already have Siemens experience? Then a mentor will advise you and accompany you through the program, give you feedback and support you during your career entry at Siemens.
If you do not have a Siemens experience yet the next step is to do an internship or a working student job and find a mentor in your department.
What Future Minds expects from you:
- You are enthusiastic about your master's degree in engineering and / or computer science or a comparable subject at a German College (Fach-/Hochschule) / University.
- Your probable end of studies is after April 2020, so you can complete our program completely.
- Your study achievements are very good.
- You have good German and English language skills.
- You are sociable, active and have intercultural awareness.
Does all this apply to you? Then we look forward to your application!
Please provide your application documents in one PDF, max. 5 MB.
- If you are nominated by a Siemens representative, please do not forget to enclose the completed and signed nomination form (a cover letter or letter of motivation is not required when making a nomination).
- If you apply without a nomination, please send an image that you associate with Siemens. Explain in a letter of motivation (max 1 page DIN A4, German), what meaning the image has for you and what has personally inspired you. We would also like to know why you are interested in Siemens.
Whether with or without nomination, we definitely need the following documents from you:
- Your CV
- Your grades / performance overview or bachelor / diploma certificate
- Other relevant certificates, e.g. about relevant internships / working student activities, international experience, language skills
Please use your private email address for application! We will use this email address for later program membership.
We will check your application in a timely manner and will invite you to a video interview if you pass the pre-screening. A subsequent selection day, which will take place in Erlangen from March 11 to 21, 2019, decides on admission to the program.
What else do you need to know?
Participating in Future Minds only makes sense if you actively use our offers. This includes participation in our on-site and online events and in the project work.
Our kick-off event will take place from May 16 to 17, 2019, in Erlangen. There we lay the foundation for the whole further program. Please understand that a program membership is only possible if you participate in the kick-off.
Click here for the detailed conditions of participation.
Do you still have questions? Then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other helpful links:
- Siemens Homepage (Germany)
- Siemens thematic fields and work areas
- Overview of the programs of Siemens AG for students and young professionals
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 68559
Organisation: Human Resources
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time